Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Class Canceled for Thursday, September 30, 2010, and Action List for Tuesday, October 5, 2010

When I visited my doctor today, she confirmed a pretty severe case of bronchitis.  I now have the most powerful antibiotics I've ever taken along with an inhaler, cough syrup, and all kinds of other things (but nothing unfortunately that will make me loopy and think I'm in a Britney Spears video like on Glee tonight).

So, I have decided to cancel class for Thursday, September 30. But I think we can still stick with the course schedule as it is.  Here's what to do.  Still read the same sections from The Omnivore's Dilemma for Thursday.  When you are done reading, go to the Discussion Board on Blackboard (click "Communication" and then "Discussion Board") and complete the assignment there by 5:00 PM EST on Thursday, September 30, 2010.  Everyone who completes the assignment on time will receive a full quiz grade of four points.

For Tuesday, October 5, 2010, please do the following things.
  • Read Writing Analytically (chps. 5-6).
  • Remember that DWA #7 will be held in class that day.

The Opinion Essay is still due on Friday, October 15, 2010, and all the reading for the course stays the same.  You may want to review the course schedule and make sure you know everything that is coming up.  It's always good to know what lies ahead.

And take care of yourselves!  Get some sleep, take some vitamins, and stay hydrated.  That's what I'll be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment