Saturday, November 27, 2010

Action List for the Remainder of the Semester

  • There will be no official class meeting on Thursday, December 2; I will be in A109 for anyone who wants to work on the Class Wiki or the Podcast.
  • Remember that all edits to the Class Wiki must be complete by noon EST on Friday, December 3, 2010; there should be no late edits for any reason.
  • Email your Self-Assessment Letter to me by noon EST on Friday, December 3, 2010; I will not accept late letters for any reason.
  • There will be no official class meeting on Tuesday, December 7, 2010; I will be in A109 for anyone who wants to work on the Podcast.
  • Upload your Podcast to the appropriate page of the Class Wiki by 3:30 PM on Thursday, December 9, 2010, so we can listen to them during class; I will not accept late podcasts for any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment